RIDES Institute Information Session Webinar
Date: September 25, 2018
Time: 2-4pm Eastern Time
- Are you interested in improving the academic outcomes of students of color in your school community?
- Have you heard from your students and staff of color that they feel like they do not belong?
- Are you committed to helping students and staff understand and dismantle systems and structures of oppression?
- Is diversity and leveraging diverse perspectives key to your work?
If you have answered YES to any or all the questions above, please join us on September 25th to learn more about an exciting new opportunity to work with the Reimagining Integration: Diverse and Equitable Schools Project (RIDES) Project at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
Our webinar will provide more detailed information about the Institute and the application process and timeline. In the meantime, you can also find more information here. Space is limited. Reserve your webinar seat now by emailing email@example.com with the following information:
- Please use the following subject line for the email: RIDES Institute Webinar
- Include the name of school/organization
- Include the names and email addresses of each webinar participant
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. For additional information about RIDES and our work and outcomes, please visit us at: https://rides.gse.harvard.edu. By the beginning of September, more detailed information will be posted about the RIDES Institute.