Equity, Diversity, Injustice, and Inclusion
- NAIS Sharing Solutions: This new website is to gather and share helpful resources on student and adult health and well-being and the joining of race, diversity, equity and inclusion
- The National Equity Project Coronavirus Resource List: The National Equity Project is a nonprofit organization composed of experienced educators who are dedicated to empowering leaders to ensure quality education for all children.
- Urban.org: COVID-19: Policies to Protect People and Communities
- PolicyLink: COVID-19 & Race
- Embrace Change: The racial impact of COVID-19
- The New York Times: A Terrible Price’: The Deadly Racial Disparities of Covid-19 in America by Linda Villarosa
- PolicyLink: We Hurt. We Mourn. We fight for transformative justice. by Michael McAfee
- Race Forward: Race Forward Statement- Justice NOW
- Women's International League For Peace & Freedom: COVID-19: Dismantling Structural Racism and Disarming, Demilitarising, and Defunding Police to Rebuild our
- Communities by Ray Acheson
- Waging Nonviolence PPN&A: To maintain social distancing, immigrant rights groups use creative ‘drive-by protests’ by Loretta Graceffo
- AP: Immigrants anxious as they await Supreme Court DACA decision By Astrid Galvan
- ABC News: School infrastructure report raises questions about returning to classrooms by Sophie Tatum
- The Washington Post: As countries reopen, hundreds of millions of students have returned to school by Adam Taylor
Mental Health and Wellness
Resources for Remote Learning
COVID-19: FREE RESOURCES FOR AT-HOME LEARNING
- Nepris takes education beyond the four walls of the classroom, engaging learners through real-world connections. Students can hear directly from experts on how it applies in the real world, join virtual tours and even learn about exciting career possibilities.
Digital Lessons for Remote Learning
- EVERFI's digital lessons are used by more than two million K-12 students, and thanks to our sponsors, are always available to school districts and educators at no-cost.
Distance Learning Supports for Students during a School Closure
- As extended school closures force many educators to assemble distance or remote learning programs, we’re here to help. Both i‑Ready® and Ready® are at-home learning resources that play a valuable role in keeping the learning going, even when the classroom isn’t available.
Ed Connect: Every teacher coached. Every student thrives.
- Virtual Coaching: Personalized teacher coaching delivered virtually. Latest Workshops: View recordings of our latest workshops, including our recent panel discussion, “Top Teacher Questions About Virtual Learning.”
Elala: EDUCATING ALL LEARNERS DURING THE COVID-19 DISASTER- An alliance dedicated to equity for complex learners
- Each and every student deserves to learn in a supportive environment where they can thrive. The one in 13 young people in the United States who receive special education services are the most likely to benefit from inclusive and equitable school management.
GreatSchools.org Coronavirus support
- Academic standards are based on the Common Core State Standards.
Live Online Classes and Camps
- Explore any interest over live video chat! Discover fun, social, and safe learning experiences for kids ages 3-18 led by passionate teachers. Classes from $10.
Panorama: Celebrating Resilience: A Summer Series
- Join fellow school and district leaders, educators, and support staff as we work together to serve our students in today's unique context—and prepare our schools for what comes next.
Teach from home
- Giving teachers and families the tools and tips they need to help keep students learning.
Teach Rocks: MUSIC CONNECTS US, EVEN WHEN WE MUST BE APART
- TeachRock has always provided free, high quality resources for teachers and we remain in solidarity, because as our founder Little Steven notes, “music connects us, even when we must be apart.”
Wide Open Schools: Schools are closed, minds are wide open
- Ideas to make each day memorable!
The COVID Racial Data Tracker
COVID-19 is affecting Black, Indigenous, Latinx, and other people of color the most.
The COVID Racial Data Tracker is a collaboration between the COVID Tracking Project and the Boston University Center for Antiracist Research. Together, we’re gathering the most complete and up-to-date race and ethnicity data on COVID-19 in the United States. Click here to visit the website.
How to Make a Laptop Child-Proof or Kid-Safe
As schools consider reopening, children face a future in which online learning will probably be part of the curriculum. Some kids will have their own laptops, while others share with siblings or parents. Either way, it’s important to child-proof these laptops so kids don’t stumble across offensive content or accidentally download malware.