|11/18/2019 - 11/20/2019|
|$3,965 per person|
|Dr. Candice Esguerra Bocala|
Facilitated by HGSE, RIDES faculty, and coaching staff, this interactive institute is built around a six-step Equity Improvement Cycle that concentrates learning on three levels -- the self, the team, and the school or school system -- to identify and address a personal and team equity culture. Specific activities that will take place over the year include:
- A three-day on-campus institute (November), where participants will explore, reflect, and engage with RIDES faculty and fellow cohort members, as they get an overview of and begin work on the Equity Improvement Cycle
- Monthly virtual meetings and webinars (December - May), where cohort members will participate in meetings to learn about new content specific to each RIDES Equity Improvement Cycle
- Monthly coaching check-in calls (December - May), where team leads will connect with RIDES faculty and coaches and discuss progress at their individual sites
- RIDES digital assets -- including articles, videos, case studies, and white papers -- that promote learning and exploration
- Individual site work, which takes place between meetings and webinars
- Documentation and communication of team progress in conjunction with work on Equity Improvement Cycles
- Closing day program (May, date TBD): Cohort members have an opportunity to return to campus or participate virtually to reflect on and/or share their learning from their Equity Improvement Cycles
Fees & Policies
The comprehensive tuition includes all instructional materials and refreshments. Participants receive a certificate of participation and a letter confirming clock hours of instruction. Payment or a purchase order must be received within 30 days of program acceptance, or upon receipt of the invoice if acceptance is within 30 days prior to the start of the program. Click here for more information on payment and financial aid.
Please click here for more information on our on-campus and online refund and withdrawal policies.
The Harvard Graduate School of Education reserves the right to change faculty or cancel programs at its discretion. In the unlikely event of program changes, the school is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangements or other planning expenses incurred.